Qalakabusha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Qalakabusha

Mama's chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

6 month old baby's nutrition ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16 month old baby's nutrition ? Empty Re: 6 month old baby's nutrition ? Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 am

Matuz

Matuz
S'khokho
S'khokho

When my LG was that age. I gave her rice cereal started with 1 table spoon and increase as she was getting use to eating solids. I gave her purity jar the small one. I gave her rice cereal for breakfast and purity veg jar for dinner. Until she was 8 months I started buying veggies from Woolies steam them and puree them. I can't remember when I started giving her lunch but it was much later.

You will see if your LO wants more solid.

26 month old baby's nutrition ? Empty Re: 6 month old baby's nutrition ? Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:39 am

Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich
Lion
Lion

We started at 6monts with rice cereal, I made watery until LG gor used to the taste of food. Later I then introduced her to dinner and then with lunch we started a month ago. I buy fruits and veggies from food lovers market and then I steam them and puree them myself. LG hates the purity she prefers homemade food.

I now give her meals three times a day. Morning it will be a veg, afternoon fruit and dinner is rice, wheat or cream of maize cereal. She is now 9months old and loves her food

36 month old baby's nutrition ? Empty Re: 6 month old baby's nutrition ? Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 am

Mom 2 K & TS

Mom 2 K & TS
Lion
Lion

Eish here I am again taking notes , By Dec I'll be busy introducing Bfast and Dinner issue scratch
It's not far hey , but atleast I know where to go for such advises.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum